Sunday, June 12, 2011

Hobbit: The best week ever!

Wow! This has been the best week EVER! First of all, the Guideposts magazine article that my mommy wrote about me was posted to the Guideposts website! But the best news of all? My Poncho retired this week and now he can spend all his time with ME!

This has been a dream of mine for quite some time now. My Poncho is my best buddy and I didn't like seeing him leave for work everyday. I always got kinda sad. Mommy said I would whine and mope around. When Poncho came home, though, I would get a sudden burst of energy. I couldn't keep myself from bounding toward him barking my head off as he walked through the door! Well, now I'll have the joy of having Poncho beside me 24/7. Mommy tried to tell me that he can't spend every second with me, but I'm thinking we could work something out. We're good for each other. I'm not just saying that. I am positive that we reduce one another's blood pressure.

Poncho says he is happy that he will now have more time to spend with all of us. Mommy says she is so thankful that Poncho will be home with us everyday. I'm excited 'cause I see lots of fun family time in our future!

Well, I'm nodding off, but with a big smile on my face. :)

Signed,
Hobbit

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Hobbit! Congrats to Poncho, too! Let the fun begin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Best wishes for many fun times!

    Oh, and if you click the word "Joy" right above this, it'll lead you to my blog!

    I'm following this blog, but for some reason it doesn't show either on here or on mine...hmm. All the blogs I'm following have disappeared.

    ReplyDelete