Sunday, February 20, 2011

Gus: Snuggle time.

My mom and dad got back from their weekend getaway a couple of hours ago. Boy did  I miss them! I really missed their bed! I lllooooovvveee that big bed. When cousin Adam stays with us we don't get to sleep in that bed, my brothers and I have to stay on our doggy couches in the garages. I really like it in there, but it's not the same. When mom and dad got home I went as fast as I could up the stairs to their bedroom, picked Sebastian Bunny out of my stack of toys, and then right up the doggy steps to the comfy bed. (I need those steps 'cause I have bad knees and can't jump anymore.) Anyway, I got right up there and wiggled and moaned and played with Sebastian. It was wonderful! Hobbit and Buster came up, too, and we all laid in bed and watched TV for a little while. I love it when we can all snuggle together. Mom and Dad say snuggle time with us is their favorite, too. A big comfy bed, warm, furry doggies, fluffy toys, and family. It doesn't get any better than that.

Sweet dreams,
Gussie

1 comment:

  1. Gus,
    I'm doing the same thing right now! My mom and dad just got back from a trip and I'm snuggling with them, my brother Toby and my favorite toy Freddie the Fox.
    Sweet dreams,
    Lola Pug

    ReplyDelete