Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Gus: GoD & DoG

My mom and dad call me an angel so they thought I should be the one to tell you about the GoD & DoG video. It's a tenderhearted song and animation about the love and loyalty dogs have for humans, and most importantly God has for all of us. My mom says the video warms her heart and brings her to tears nearly every time she watches it. She loves it so much that she decided to interview the composer Wendy Francisco to find out why she wrote the song. She wrote an article about it and now it's on the Guideposts website! You can see it here: GoD & DoG: The sweet story behind the YouTube sensation filled with hope and faith. 

I think Mrs. Francisco did a great job explaining God's love by relating it to the unconditional love that dogs show their humans. It's true, I love my mom and dad no matter what. And, best of all, God loves each us and will never leave us. 

Amen. Bow wow.

Gussie

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Gus!

    Mom had dad watch the video while I was working on some Z's this evening. It's a pretty CATchy video for it being about Dogs and God.

    Hey--Guess what?? My Grandma, my mom's mom, told us tonight that she reads your mommy's blog and really really likes it. ;) My grandma has a dog and a cat. Isn't that cool?

    And now, cause of your mommy's story, grandma is probably going to get a copy of the BOOK, too. Wow. Meow.

    We're all real happy and proud here for your mommy. We know how hard she worked on her story.

    Ok--I gotta go take my 100th bath of the day and CATch some more Zzzz's.

    Your dirty and sleepy PAL,
    Jade :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jade! You are always so good about keeping up with my brothers, sister and me. We really appreciate it! That's neat that your grandma is a fan of GoD & DoG! I'm proud of my mom, too, and it means so much to have the support of both your mom and you.

    Hope you have a purrrrfect day! :)

    Gus

    ReplyDelete