Sunday, February 4, 2018

Abby: My special birthday (I'm 10!)

I can't believe I'm ten-years-old! Where has time gone? It seems like just yesterday I was racing out the front door to explore the neighborhood with Mommy and Daddy chasing after me yelling for me to come back. Boy, that sure was fun!

When I was adopted Mommy and Daddy already had Bogey, Gus, Buster and Hobbit, but those boys did not intimidate me in the least. In fact, I was the one in charge - and I let them know it! I'm still top dog today, but sometimes Hope gets jealous. I go easy on her though because I know she had a rough start at life.

Mommy and Daddy say I've matured and they tell everyone that I'm sweeter than ever. I tend to follow Mommy and Daddy around a lot more. I like to know what they are doing and where they are going and anytime they sit down I snuggle right up. I like to have their attention more these days, but I'm frisky as ever! I still LOVE to play fetch, run along the beach and roll in dead things, bark at trespassers (which is anyone in my line of sight) and snort and wiggle in the grass on my back. I love life! Mommy and Daddy always say that a good day is also known as an "Abby Day!"

To celebrate my first decade, Mommy and Daddy sang "Happy Birthday" to me, gave me a birthday cookie, and Doc, Hope and I each got a doggy ice cream cone. It was definitely an "Abby Day!"

I'm 10 ☺️

Yummy 🎂

I didn't want to let go of my birthday cookie, but I also wanted Daddy to hold me. 💕 
(After the photo session I buried my birthday cookie in a dog bed, but then Mommy put it away because I was stressing out trying to protect it.)

🐕

Follow us on Instagram: @doggydieucrew

No comments:

Post a Comment