Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hobbit: Good News!

I have excellent news to report! I am finally responding to the Cushing's Disease medicine! Dr. Paul, the veterinarian who is monitoring my dosages of Trilostane, said that the results of my blood tests today are proof. Yay! My mommy and Poncho had noticed that I hadn't peed in the house three nights in a row and were hoping it was because the medicine was working. We are all so thankful because if this increased dosage didn't work, then the prognosis wasn't very good. My mommy and Poncho prayed a lot. So did both of my grandmas.

Yesterday was Huck's day and today is mine! We are a very happy and thankful family!

Signed,
Samuel Hobbit

1 comment:

  1. So happy to hear the great news, Hobbit! We are delighted for you, your parents, and your household!!!!!!!!

    Your Friends in Georgia--
    Jade, Blue, Precious, Bandit, Lori and the other humans in the Durham household :)

    ReplyDelete