Saturday, December 3, 2011

Buster: Pet Blogs United!

We're all purdy excited around here! The Doggy Diary is featured on Pet Blogs United this week. That's quite an honor! Maw helped us out by submittin' our diary for consideration. We hope this opportunity will allow us to meet many more bloggers (both human and furry). We love to hear from others.

In the meantime, all is well around here. Things weren't so great earlier this week, though. Poor Hobbit got sick. Remember that hole to China he was diggin' in the backyard? Well, apparently he ingested some sort of organism that gave him lots of tummy trouble. Poor little guy. He had a rough few days. But as I write this he is hangin' out on the new dog bed as comfy as can be. He's definitely all better. I had a little of the bug, too, but I got over it right quick. I've been eatin' good and feelin' peppy these days. That's a big improvement from last summer when I got so sick.

Gus is doin' okay, too. Maw started him and me both on some sort of vitamin to help our arthritic joints. I sure hope it starts kickin' in soon. I'm not one to complain, but my hips do stiffen up a bit ever' now and then.

Abby has been behavin' like a little lady lately. Well, not so much this mornin'. She was up and at 'em awfully early. Thank goodness she's restin' right now.

So, I just wanted to catch you up on what's goin' on. Like I said, I sure hope to meet new people and fellow furry ones through Pet Blogs United.

Love,
Buster

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Buster. I hope more people get to read what you and your brothers and sisters have to say. My dad does a blog for Mother Earth News and through them he told me our blog site now has gone from a few visitors a day to over 300 a week. He was muttering earlier about how he posted a three part blog on herbicides (what ever they are) that can really harm or kill us. I trust him not to get those so we will be safe. You can tell your mom that it is on www.motherearthnews.com under the Happy Homesteader heading. Dad has been walking around here talking to himself, waving his arms in the air lecturing us on how bad that stuff is for us. Good thing Hobbit didn't get that stuff when digging. Congratulations on you honor. Bozwell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woof! nice to meet you! We are 3 rescued pups. Our mommy says rescued dogs are the BEST! You are all very handsome mutts. Let us know if the vitimins help arthritis- Kismet has it pretty bad, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! It's nice to meet you! I'm your newest member! Hope you'll stop by
    Kisses and Tail Wags,
    Dachshund Nola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!!!

    Aww, poor darlings. Old age physically sucks. Dogs where I live rarely have arthritis. I don't know why. Maybe it's because of the environment or maybe because of their street dog genes.

    I'll see you around. Me visits later. And welcome to PBU!!!

    I hope you and Gus get better soon.

    ReplyDelete