Saturday, September 3, 2011

Abby: All lives are precious.


I'm going to make this short. I have a few things on my mind, but I don't want to go into detail. What I want to do, though, is share what I've learned this week:

1. Life is precious.
2. Everyone is special to someone.

My mommy and daddy say we should appreciate one another, our family and friends, and the time we have together. Sometimes a loved one can be taken from us too soon, so we need to keep in mind that we have all been given a wonderful gift - the gift of life.

I may annoy my brothers Gus, Buster and Hobbit at times, but they are my family and I love them. My mommy and daddy love all four of us, no matter how much we bark, pee in the house or bicker with one another. They love us unconditionally.

Unconditional love. It's what parents have for their children, and it's what God has for all of us. What a blessing.

Love,
Abby

4 comments:

  1. Forever Winston's MomSeptember 3, 2011 at 11:20 AM

    Well spoken, keenly felt words. Love surrounds us; soak it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you guys, Abby!

    Your Pal Jade and my family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true, Abby. Thank you for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got it soooo right, precious friend!
    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete