Monday, January 10, 2011

Gus: Happy New Year!

My mom got real busy during Christmas, so she kept forgetting to remind us to write in our blog. Sometimes we need a little prodding. Besides, there are five of us and we each figured the other one would write. Nope, turns out Huck and Buster were spending their free time chewing on the wooden planters and playing in the snow. Abby spent hours barking at Buster for no apparent reason and chasing the purple ball, while Hobbit and I got in a lot of holiday naps. Well, it's a new year, time for a fresh start, so we're making a resolution to write in our diary more often.

I think the last time I wrote I was recovering from our Christmas card photo shoot. Phew, that went on a bit too long for me. I even got up and walked off the set a couple of times. I mean, 30 pictures is quite enough, don't you think? Well, out of the 30, Mom managed to find one to use for our Christmas card. Here are a few outtakes from the debacle, er, photo shoot.









Happy New Year! Here's to good health, yummy treats, and snuggle time with your loved ones.

Signed,
Gus

2 comments:

  1. love the outtakes, cute cute cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Gus, old Pal!

    Good to hear from ya!

    I've been catchin' up on my zzzz's down here in Gawgia, too. Guess what? Mommy gets really mad with me cause I sleep 20 hours during the day and wanna play with her for the 4 hours I am up from 1 a.m. to 5 a.m. each night. Can you believe she tosses me outta the bed and into the garage to sleep in my bed out there? It is just a box with towels in it! No bed springs or mattress at all. Man--it's a dawg's life if ya' ask me-- no offense meant.

    Say, love those out takes, Gus. You guys sure remind me a lot of me and my sisters when we all get going and gang up on the humans here. Nothing like overwhelming them all at once.

    Well you stay warm up there. I hear there's been sumpin' called "snow" in the north. We don't get that here. We just get sumpin' called "cold". I wonder if snow is better than cold?

    Talk to ya later, Gus!

    Your Pal,
    Jade :)

    ReplyDelete