Friday, May 13, 2011

Huck: I love big fluffy couches.

I love a lot of things. I love twigs, leaves, newspaper, mail, pillows, but couches are my favorite! My mama and papa must have figured this out a long time ago and that's why they bought the two doggy couches for me. They sure do know what I like! I'm almost done with these two, so they might need to start shopping for new ones. I don't care what they look like, just as long as they are fluffy. I thought I saw Mama looking on the internet today for some kind of elevated dog hammock made out of steel and super-duper tough fabric. Hmmm. That didn't look too comfy and I don't see how that thing has any chewing potential. I don't know what Mama is thinking. Surely she'll realize that style of bed won't suit my habits and just find me another big couch or two.

When my mama and papa came home tonight they just couldn't get over the progress I've made on the couches. Mama was so proud she took pictures!

Well, I'm pretty tired from tonight's activities, so goodnight, Diary.

xoxo,
Huck
Look how busy I've been!

 It's like floating on a cloud!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! We have several dog chairs....we have already been through 2 and we now have two more that have to go! Time to replace them. I love my doggies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh Oh!!! Oh dear!!! Whoops!!! I'm speechless!!! Hope your Mom knows how to sew???

    ReplyDelete